Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Report: Day 9 [15-12-2011]

Master Raj has been asking me to take a 'Before' photo of myself. Unfortunately I have delayed this. The only thing I've delayed in this effort, I believe. I will remember to take a 'After 1-week' photo once I get back home. I'll probably not post it until I achieve some visible results. I don't want to jinx my efforts so far.

Nevertheless, I have dug in and around my possessions and I managed to find a suitable 'Before' picture of myself for comparisons sake. Here it is:-

Dominique Kee before beginning his fitness regime.


OK, seriously folks. Don't judge. The lighting really doesn't flatter me at all.



Thanks for viewing!


Disclaimer: The views published in the above Fight to Fitness Blog are the author's and the author's alone. If readers are not agreeable with the above views, well, you can bugger-off. All rights are reserved for the the photos and/or articles itself. This article may be reproduced with permission for the author or private or public usage, or other forms of general mayhem. Any unauthorize usage of the images and/or article contained therein is expressly prohibited and violators will be prosecuted with the full force of Malaysian law applicable. Thank you for reading this disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment